The more time we’ve spent scrolling through our For You Pages, the more we realize that TikTok has absolutely taken over the “it girl” aesthetic. With viral trends teaching us how to be the healthiest and happiest we can be, inside and out, it’s the perfect time to level up your self-care game!
Today, we’re looking at some of the biggest trends like aloe vera skin masks, transformative skin tools, double cleansing benefits, chlorophyll water, and rice hair care. Sharing our favourite products to help you achieve them all, we’ve created a one-stop-shop for all your lifestyle needs to have the best summer ever.
Nature’s Sunshine Aloe Vera Gel – $20.86 CAD
Nature’s Sunshine Tea Tree Oil – $23.87 CAD
Known for its distinctive wound healing and moisturizing properties, Aloe Vera Gel can be used as an emollient to improve the health of the skin. It’s especially great for skin concerns like acne and aging!
- Squeeze the desired amount of Nature’s Sunshine’s Aloe Vera Gel into a mixing bowl or blender – there is no set amount and depends on how much you plan on using over a week’s time
- Add 1-3 drops of Nature’s Sunshine’s Tea Tree Oil and mix
- Transfer the mixture into a small bottle or container to be refrigerated for up to a week
- Apply the mixture to the face – can be used as a face mask or spot treatment
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry
Bella Aura Skin Gravity Reverse Beauty Sculptor – $149.00 CAD
- Designed for absolutely everyone and effective for every part of your body, the Gravity Reverse Beauty Sculptor pairs with your favourite skincare products to lift, firm and tighten the skin. From head to toe, this waterproof tool is incredible for face and body massage, aiding in increasing overall blood circulation, as well as encouraging lymphatic drainage. With an aim on sustainability, the Gravity Reverse Beauty Sculptor has nixed any non-recyclable packing and comes in an elegant, reusable velvet pouch designed to protect from scratches and for easy carrying.
Boscia’s MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil – $42.00 CAD
Boscia’s Purifying Cleansing Gel – $37.00 CAD
- Boscia’s signature double cleanse is a two-step process that creates a perfectly clean slate. Remove stubborn makeup and dirt buildup by deep-cleansing to dissolve all the grime on the skin’s surface with MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil. This oil-based cleanser really penetrates deep to dissolve any impurities through its nanotechnological blend of Rose Hip, Green Tea, Avocado and Olive Fruit Oil. Following up with the Purifying Cleansing Gel, this water-based cleanser provides a deep dive into pores and targets skin concerns, like hydration or treating acne. By following with a water-based cleanser, you are fully removing any excess makeup, debris or impurities from the skin’s surface, allowing your serums and moisturizers to properly absorb into the skin.
Nature’s Sunshine Liquid Chlorophyll – $26.76 CAD
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants. Through a chemical process called photosynthesis, the chlorophyll molecule harnesses the sun’s energy in order to perform various metabolic functions. Chlorophyll helps the body to release toxins, maintain good health, and act as an internal deodorant to help control body odour.
- Amika has reimagined hair care volume, thickness and shines with their integration of Hydrolyzed Rice Protein into their newest shampoo and conditioner duo, The 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner. Promoting hair growth and health at its core, this ingredient is a gluten-free vegetable protein that improves hair volume and manageability while providing thickness and natural shine. This duo plumps from root to tip with a patented blend of ingredients designed to stimulate hair follicle regeneration.