There’s nothing like spending time with family.
One of our newest family traditions is breakfast at Denny’s. So when my mom suggested we all go, I decided to style myself for the occasion. Plus I just added a few new pieces to my wardrobe that I couldn’t wait to wear.
My breakfast casual ensemble included:
- A light and loose grey top with zipper details at the collar
- Blue jeggings which fooled my brother into thinking I was wearing jeans
- A short leather cognac jacket
- Red side bag
- JBU by Jambu terracotta sandals
- Silver hoop earrings
- A multiring (3 rings to make one)
- A moonstone ring
- Silver bracelet
- Pandora bracelet