The Digital Marketing Associate is an entry-level training position balancing numerous responsibilities at once and can shift focus at a moment’s notice. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and a multi-tasker.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical: To review and report on high-level performance and metric reports
- Time Management: To meet and manage tight deadlines and works well under pressure
- Problem-Solving: Logically consider problems to easily come up with potential solutions
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Create, organize and schedule content.
- Monitor social media performance including engagement.
- Sourcing content for publishing.
- Updating blog, adding tags, categories and optimizing for search
- Setting up, monitoring and reporting on advertising campaigns
- Preparing documents for external or internal communications including sales and performance reports.
- Liaison between different teams and project managers.
- Oversee all the general marketing operations to keep managers up to date on performance.
- Plan and facilitate company-wide events and communications.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) including the use of advertising functions
- Google AdWords & AdSense
- Google Suite (especially Google Docs)
- Project management software (Asana, Slack)
- Basic data analytics tools (Google Sheets or Excel)
- Android and or iPhone devices
- Apple and Windows computers
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- WordPress & Squarespace
EDUCATION & TRAINING
The Digital Marketing Associate must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college or university in any business, marketing or communications-related program.